- All other tasks assigned by line manager or company
- Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
- Have awareness of ISO 9001 & ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 quality system.
- Arranges and/or delivers proper training or coaching for subordinates to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to do their jobs.
- Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
- Sets and explains clear competency and performance standards to subordinates and evaluates subordinates based on actual performance and also provides constructive feedback when necessary (e.g. when certain task is rated as Improvement needed or Unsatisfactory.)
- Department management
- Quality control for purchased components and materials
- Quality control for internal workshop manufacturing parts
- Quality assurance management according to ISO system
- Quality cost control across the production and purchasing
- Department tools and facility management and Calibration
- Supplier performance evaluation, auditing and assessment
- Supplier manufacturing quality improvement, training
- Instruction of key component manufacturing process and inspection
- Regular report and on time feedback on quality issues
- Maintain ISO9001, and follow Valmet global QHSE policies and strategy
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Bachelor degree or above from Chinese Institute.
- At least three years of quality control working experience,
- Capabilities of department management.
- Auto CAD skill and a full complement of Microsoft software capability.
- Willing and able to flexibility work within a developing organization,
- Knowledge of equipment for the pulp and paper industry will be a plus.
- Any skills having participated in the process of ERP, MRP will be a plus