|Business line:||North America|
|Location:||Atlanta or Montreal|
The IT Solution Specialist works closely with the business operations in supporting enhancement of business processes with IT solutions and capabilities.
He/she supports the business by communicating and delivering application services and solutions.
He/she participates in Business meetings supporting in growing the business by analyzing business needs and optimizing business processes while proposing solutions.
As Solution Specialist / Architect he/she will maintain user instructions, train and support, enhance and execute related action plans in co-operation with our global teams.
The purpose of this position is also to ensure alignment of Valmet corporate IT solutions with Business Area needs.
• Work in collaboration with relevant stakeholders in Business functions of representative area
• Perform complex systems and process analysis
• Understanding customer needs/requirements and transform to acceptable solutions following our Global application portfolio
• Participates in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business and Area conditions
• Identifies and analyses gaps between current processes and the desired state, suggest design for new processes and or development of transformation process
• Suggest plans to integrate new and existing processes and solutions
• Provides input and support development planning and priority for business process related activities in relation to the current, and future platforms
• Demonstrate excellent co-operation and supporting skills to achieve vision and goals
• Execute both area and global projects, assignments and responsibilities.
• Assist in support of area business specific applications when necessary and feasible.
• A Bachelor’s degree in related technical /business management (BCompSc, BScIT) or a related degree is preferred.
• IT and business related professional degrees and certifications
• Minimum 5 years experience in Business Information Technology role
Valmet offers you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you'll have the chance to put your education and experience to good use. As a global industry leader you'll have the ability to work with and learn from colleagues from across North America and around the world.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a pension plan, paid vacation, company holidays.
|Additional information:||Please contact, Francine Genest, Regional Hr Manager, for questions related to this position|