The solutions of Valmet's Automation business line are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in the pulp and paper and other process industries, power generation, marine, and oil & gas
We are now looking for energetic and self-driven project management professional to lead our automation solutions delivery projects. As project manager you will take full responsibility of project execution according the Contract. Your major drivers are agreed schedule, customer satisfaction, project profitability and add-on sales. Typically you will manage your portfolio of few different projects from sales support to acceptance and lifecycle service. You have strong pride of the quality of your work and this can been see in the results your project team deliver to our customers.
- Relevant educational background such as Master or Bachelor degree in engineering
- Minimum five years of relevant experience from delivery projects.
- Knowledge of our customers’ processes and/or automation technology are considered as strong benefit
- Capability to lead project teams, see the big picture and prioritize in changing situations
- Good networking and collaboration skills with project teams, customers and other stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and customer service mind-set.
- Strong sense of responsibility and acting on your own initiative
- Fluent in English and Finnish. Other languages are plus. Readiness to travel.
We offer you a challenging role in growing business environment. You will be part of our global network and have the opportunity to grow professionally. Welcome onboard to take the next step in your career!
For more information about this role please contact: week 31 Jari Ripatti, Director, Projects, +358 40 521 7792 or week 32 Tommi Pekkanen, Department Manager, Projects, +358 40 837 2453.
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 13th August. This role will be based in Tampere.