We are looking for an Automation Specialist for finishing machines to perform stand-alone commissioning, maintenance, tuning and repair work on our customer sites globally. Your primary tasks will be performing various finishing machine assignments at customer sites: commissioning and adjustment of equipment, troubleshooting and ensuring start-ups after maintenance. Planning of projects and active cooperation with customer representatives is an essential part of your job.
You need the ability to analyze information from customers and create conclusions and recommendations for actions based on it. You should also be capable to develop cooperation with the customer and ensure that the customer gets the best possible service.
You are responsible for planning and executing customer projects. You work closely with the specialists in the project and take extra care for the working safety. You also offer technical support to sales and participate in project implementation in co-operation with the project organization.
• A strong commitment to customer success and great communication skills.
• Have a technical degree, B.Sc. M.Sc.
• Communicate fluently in Finnish and English
• Good knowledge of Office tools and Lotus Notes is required
• Basic knowledge of Siemens S7 and S5 will be beneficial for you
• Your way of working is flexible, customer orientated and independent. You can take responsibility and make decisions by yourself.
• Job requires travelling in Finland as well as abroad and experience of other cultures will help you in your work.
The task requires the ability to independently design customer visits and to recommend the customer the necessary measures and modernizations. You need to be able to work under high pressure because most of the work is done during short shutdowns.
|We offer:||We offer you a challenging position with a global industry leader where you will truly have an impact on the customer. You will put your education and experience to good use supporting those who appreciate your efforts. You will have many opportunities for personal growth and development.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Mika Savolainen, Manager, EMEA Field Services, Finland, +358 50 317 0690 between 9-11 am.
We encourage you to send your application via the link provided no later than on 20th of August 2017, with salary expectation and CV attached.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.