|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
|Location:||Tampere, Assembly Sites worldwide|
Do you have an interest in the management of construction sites, to lead multinational teams and construction activities at our construction sites worldwide? Do you have the ability to make things happen on time?
Valmet’s Pulp and Energy Business Line designs and delivers Heat and Power boiler gasification plants, as well as Recovery boiler and Evaporation plants for Energy producers and Pulp and Paper mills worldwide.
We are looking for a Site Manager to our Construction Management Team, to work at our construction sites worldwide.
Your main tasks will be:
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day activities at construction sites
- Leading construction Teams and activities to meet project targets and Client expectations
- Main contact point at construction sites with Clients, Subcontractors, Vendors and Suppliers
- Dealing with contractual issues at construction sites
- Ensuring good HSE culture and safe working environment at construction sites
- Ensuring good operational and product quality at construction sites
- Budget management for site operations
- Providing technical support to Clients, Subcontractors and your own Team
- Implementing good progress, schedule, workload and resource reporting at sites
You will have a key role at our Construction Management Team, providing your technical expertise and leadership skills to the Team. You will also have a key role for contributing to the success of the execution of our Pulp and Energy projects.
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor or Master degree in Technology. You should have previous experience of at least 10 years from site or project management in the Pulp and/or Energy Business.
Good communication, managerial and leadership skills are important as well as technical knowledge of Pulp and/or Energy products. You are able to read and interpret contracts, and you have good negotiation skills. We appreciate experience in scheduling, progress and resource management. In the international working environment it is important that you have excellent written and spoken English language skills; other language skills will be considered beneficial.
In order to be successful in this job, you need to be able and willing to travel for site assignments worldwide. Travel periods last normally from 3 to 24 months at the time.
We offer you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the possibility to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
For additional information about this position, please contact Marko Pennanen, Manager, Construction Management, +358 50 563 9225.
Please apply by 31.7.2017 by filling out our electronic application form via the link provided. Please include your CV and salary expectation.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free company.