|Location:||Tampere or any other major Valmet location in EMEA area|
|Job description:||Tampere Service Center is delivering upgrade projects, maintenance projects, field services and spare parts to our Customers within Valmet products like power boilers, recovery boilers, environmental systems and other related technologies. One part of our business is to take care of the capital warranty projects. We are now looking for Project Manager to be responsible of execution of delivery projects in EMEA area.|
To be successful in this position you should
- have a technical degree, B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- have experience from working in customer interface
- have at least 5 years’ experience in project management
- be able to work independently in multi project environment
- understand Pulp and Energy technologies
- understand Pulp and Energy service business
- communicate fluently in Finnish and English
|We offer:||We offer interesting and challenging position in a global business environment with many opportunities for personal growth and development.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from 21 to 25 August, 12:00-15:00 Finnish time, from Jussi Kupari, Manager, Projects, +358 50 3851 060.
We encourage you to send your application via the link provided no later than on 25.8.2017, with salary expectation and CV attached.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.