|Business line:||North America|
This positions main focus is to meet or exceed customer expectations for filtration products and services while building a relationship of trust and business growth. This position will help the Filtration Technology Unit team expand its’ technical and sales presence in North America.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates product sales with Valmet’s sales organization to achieve the corporate goals for service growth in North America.
• Manages customer relationships at all levels with Filtration services.
• Establishes a strong presence in all filtration products.
• Assists in establishment and maintenance of databases for improved maintenance planning and long term knowledge of the customer base including Valmet CRM systems.
• Manages those who supervise repair and rebuild of equipment in the field. Implements product modifications, improvements, and upgrades as directed.
• Directs new product development for filtration products for the North American market.
• Communicates and coordinates with all Valmet support organizations.
• Remains alert to and follow up on business development opportunities (paid service, spare parts, maintenance contract, repair/rebuild, etc.)
• Be able to travel as much as required within North America.
• Presentations on Products and Services.
• Conducts special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Works directly with Product Manager to focus on Valmet’s Must-Win Strategy.
EDUCATION: B.S. degree in Engineering or education/experience equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Five years plus industry experience, actual field experience in industry is valuable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Excellent communication, sales/marketing, negotiating & planning skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational leadership capabilities, high work ethic.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
|We offer:||In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.|