|Location:||Portugal/Spain (open negotiation)|
Are you the new service-minded leader we are looking for?
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services especially for industries that use bio-based raw materials, primarily the pulp, paper and energy industries as well as selected process industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet’s service and product offerings cover the entire life cycle of industrial processes. Valmet has extensive technological know-how and a broad process understanding in solutions related to the pulp, paper and energy industries and other biomass conversion technologies.
We operate close to our customers in order to increase the reliability, improve the performance and reduce costs of our customers' processes.
We are currently recruiting a Product Sales Manager in Iberia (Spain & Portugal) for Performances, Spare parts and Consumables, whose mission will be to plan, direct and coordinate sales of the product in the industry of Pulp & Paper, Tissue, and Power.
1. To develop sales and secure delivery process to reach customer satisfaction for Performances, Spare and Consumables Parts delivery .
a. Individual sales budget for designated offering in Iberia to selected customers
b. Making and collaborating in quotations for the designated product sales
c. Organizing and delivering required technology know-how to field sales teams
d. To propose and accomplish the product sales budget within profitability targets
2. Responsible for bringing new technology and being the local contact for designated offering towards the customers.
3. Ensure a long-term customer relationship and a market growth in the geographical area:
a. Regular visits to the customers for a better understanding of their work procedures and strengthen the collaboration with their teams.
b. Build a trustful and close relationship with the customers, being available for problem advising and aware of their technical needs for optimization and solutions oriented to future and existing agreements and focused at consumables.
c. Ensure customer feedback on offerings to be taken into product development process
d. Analysis and assessment of market trends and competitors.
4. Work as a team with Sales team and Service Operations to maximize new business opportunities
- University degree in Engineering is desirable
- Min 5 years’ experience in a technical sales role
- Proven experience and understanding of Pulp & Paper process
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese, one being mother language
- Good command of most common IT tools
- Hunting and team working spirit
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Great communication skills and pro activeness
- Good potential of growth
- Willingness to travel
|We offer:||Incorporation to a leading multinational company in a long term project, being part of a dynamic and professional team work and a competitive retribution package. This person will directly report to Iberia Global Sales Manager.|
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site (www.valmet.com)
For further information about this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org