|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Järvenpää, Tampere or Jyväskylä|
Business process transformation project Leap Forward is running full speed ahead. This transformation program is rolling out new processes and will cover every part of Valmet’s business and set the foundation for our business in the future.
We are now looking for a Concept Owner, Supply Chain (maternity leave substitute) with multifunctional responsibility area. Concepting area where to contribute:
• Internal trade
• Sourcing related processes in ERP (e.g. price books)
• Purchase requisition process including indirect purchasing
• Request for quotation
• Supplier collaboration tool integrated to ERP (processes to be supported: purchasing, RFQ, forecasting, subcontracting with visibility to material flow, quality claims, supplier progress reporting)
What will you do in the role?
• Create and implement respective concepts in co-operation with local teams
• Contribute to process development by providing information about system possibilities and restrictions
• Support IT system integrations in own area
• Plan, design and participate to global testing and validation of test results
• Communicate, train and support changes in concept
• Document and update concepts
• Organize and hold classroom trainings and create e-learning materials
• Support and attend cross-area work keeping in mind the business’ end-to-end perspective
• Collect lessons learned for executed projects for continuous improvement for solution areas
• Provide support for problems that are rising from ERP production environment; provide know how on concept, related applications and processes
Who would succeed in the role?
The Leap Forward program will cover every part of Valmet’s Global business. On this type of project there is constant change, tight deadlines, roadblocks, set-backs and many, many challenges. If that sounds like hard work it’s because it will be. But the sense of achievement as each phase of the project is rolled out and the transformation succeeds will be motivating as you watch your efforts change the business. You will also gain an even deeper understanding of our business and grow professionally.
We are looking for a solid professional with
- Degree in relevant topic, approximate 5 years applicable experience, at least partly in international company
- A deep understanding of materials management processes and applications
- Ability to work in multicultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment.
- Good communication skills and fluent language skills both written and verbal in English is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Lean mindset
- Capability to travel globally
The unique opportunity to make a real difference to our business and grow your career in a truly global environment.
Does this sound interesting to you? We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 6th of August 2017.
The collective agreement for senior salaried employees will be applied to this position.
For more information, please contact Tiina Nygård, Global Process Owner, Supply Chain (email@example.com, +358 50 486 7921 preferably on Wednesday 2nd of August at 10-11 and on Thursday 3rd of August at 16-17 Finnish time).