Do you like the idea of being a part of a Sales Team that needs a daily high quality support from your side?
Are you aware of the value a good administrative support can add to a sales process?
If yes, we are looking for a person like you to take care of:
- general office activities, such as document preparation, correspondence processing, database updating, file management organization, etc.;
- data maintenance in ERP system (prices, descriptions, contents, etc.);
- reports and analysis on the main actions / campaigns, everything done with accuracy and initiative to support decision making;
- daily communication with customers and Valmet FTU sales teams;
- telephone and face-to-face service to Valmet’s customers and potential customers.
To be successful in the position you need
- excellent interpersonal skills
- good understanding of marketing principles
- ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Economics or equivalent experience
- proficiency in software programs such as MS Office and SAP
- excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese, Russian and English
- sensitivity to confidential matters
- understanding of different cultures and operational environments
- understanding of the peculiarities of making business with Russia (formal requirements of sales contracts and customs authorities etc.)
A challenging position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization, as well as find opportunities for personal development.
|Additional information:||Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV by June 30th, 2017 or send your CV to email@example.com|