|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
Your main tasks are mainly erection and construction management including planning and scheduling, contract management, cost estimating and cost forecasting in sales and delivery projects. Erection planning comprising the identification and specification of the type and scope of the erection work covered by the contract, defining the prerequisites and requirements for the execution of the erection work as well as the manpower, equipment and auxiliary materials requirements.
The main duties also include scheduling, estimation of site costs, compiling, sending and analyzing erection inquiries, participating in contract negotiations and coordinating document packages to vendors according to contract. The work is diverse and international.
To be successful in this role you have:
• A bachelor or master degree in Mechanical engineering or Civil engineering.
• Long experience from construction and/or erection site and project work is needed. Ideally from the Pulp & Paper industry.
• Experience of conducting projects internationally.
• Ability to co-operate in larger project organizations and have good communication skills.
• Good planning and problem solving skills.
• An understanding the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
• Very good skills in English are required and you should be proficient in communicating and giving presentations internally and externally.
• Our customers are global and you should have the possibility and wish to travel.
• You are stationed either in Sundsvall or Karlstad.
• Have co-operative attitude and genuine drive and desire to make success within Valmet.
We offer a stimulating job within a global environment which provides good opportunities of professional development and where your ability to find innovative solutions will be made use of.
As an employee of Valmet you have access to a large amount of benefits such as physical training during the working day, skills development and flexible working hours. We invest in the development of our people, especially in terms of leadership, wellness and sustainability.
Our values Customers, Renewal, Excellence and People form the foundation for everything we do at Valmet. Our values guide us through actions and decisions every day paving the way forward. Explore our values on our website to get a glimpse of how we live by our values when working here at Valmet.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 16:th of July 2017.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Thomas Olofsson, Director Project Execution Fiber processing 060-16 53 88.
For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Cecilia Romö, HR, email@example.com.