Do you want to join a company that is a global market leader in Automation business? If yes, here is an opportunity.
The solutions of Valmet's Automation business line are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in energy generation, pulp and paper and other process industries.
We are now looking for an DCS Service Engineer to serve our customers in Poland. In this role, you will be to carry out all technical activities associated with execution of DCS projects & services in Energy, Paper and Process Industry sector.
Your main task will be
- Design, configuration and start-up of DCS infrastructure
- Ethernet and PC Diagnostics,
- DCS infrastructure, Workstation & Server maintenance
- Hardware Reinstallation, Software Update
- Support for purchasing of PC hardware / network
- Customer Support and Training (remote and direct),
- 24/7 on-call services
You can be either just graduated or have already experience in this field. Good educational background for this position is Automation/Electronics/Informatics/Control systems –Master’s Degree from Technical University.
We would also like you to have
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications, architecture and software configuration of PC hardware, MS Windows
- Practical skills or at least basic knowledge connected with: Cisco equipment, IT infrastructures, SQL Server, Backup solutions
- Intermediate level English skills, both speaking and writing
Extra advantages would be
- HP and DELL PC hardware knowledge (sales specification, hw configuration, installation)
- Experience in the energy sector, work with control systems and process optimization tools, developing and implementing software
- DCS/PLC control systems knowledge / programming
- Automation maintenance skills/experiences
- Multitask environment working experiences / good stress dealing
Driving license “B” is obligatory - significant part of the work will be done at the customer’s sites.
We offer stable, interesting and challenging jobs in a friendly, international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth.
In addition to permanent contract, we offer high-level health insurance (MediCover), a Multisport voucher and a social fund package and business travel insurance. We also offer support for relocation to Gliwice.
You can get more information from Michal Hodor, Service Manager +48 605 697919 email@example.com.
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 30th June 2017.