|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
|Location:||Laem Chabang, Chonuri, Thailand|
When all of the efforts you put in to offer customers the most competitive solutions, and you feel proud and motivated after seeing their success.
Come and value yourself to be our senior “Sales Manager” for Fiberboard across Asia Pacific(starting from South East Asia and expanding to whole Asia Pacific). This position enables you to work together with Global and Asia Pacific organizations and move customers’ and Valmet’s performance forward.
You have accountability to manage your own sales management for both capital projects and service solutions & products related with fiberboard customers from prospect until closing the deal. You will be our technical expert in providing proposals and solutions to customers, including quotations, sales & contract negotiations and marketing activities. You will contribute in building customer relationships through trust and business partnership. You will have an opportunity to develop long-term agreement business when applicable.
You will be in charge of supporting project delivery and customer claim and feedback handling as well as ensuring best customer satisfaction towards Valmet offering and services, while ensuring Valmet’s core commitments to customers are fulfilled.
• Hold Bachelor or Master of Engineering or related Science, with at 5-10 years of experience or more in PANELBOARD industry and 15 years up work experiences.
• Have proven ability in creating and succeeding profitable solutions with achieving results under high pressure situations.
• Possess attractive interpersonal skills, high leadership capability to virtually lead team even in matrixed organization.
• Are familiar with key cultural differences and able to adapt communication style accordingly. Skilled of borderless work globally.
• Have high level in English communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Believe in learning journey, willingness and ability to travel.
You will have opportunities to learn and we welcome new ideas.
If you find this challenging, JOIN US...................
|We offer:||Plenty of opportunities and the full support to drive forward professional development as well as work life balance.|
Base in Laem Chabang, Chonburi, East of Thailand (near Pattaya City)
Do you want to know more?
Tawat Tadang, Human Resources Manager, email: email@example.com Call +66 92 2708940
Anil Purankar, Vice President, Pulp & Energy, AP, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please apply within July 9, 2017.)