Are you the new UI designer we are looking for?
We are looking for a talented UI designer with strong UX background and decent programming skills to strengthen our product development team.
Industrial software products are created in our application expert center that applies the automation platform products, its configurators and SDKs. Your role and focus is on the user interface design of our products and delivery projects. You apply and further develop our UX guidelines. You turn the provided design inputs like common technical product and project specifications into a modern User interface that complies with the UX guideline.
You belong to the Operations OPEX team that plays a major role in designing our new products and developing the related way of working. You will work close together with Product owners from various business units, R&D and IT teams and you report to the director of OPEX in Operations.
To be successful in this role you should have
- At least 3-5 years experience with UI design and UX processes
- Software engineering skills (C/C++ compilation and build toolchain on Linux & Windows, Node.js package management, scripting with Python, Ruby or similar)
- Experience on software R&D development work
- Hands-on experience on agile and lean methods
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills
- Communication and presentation skills
|We offer:||We offer a stimulating job within a global environment which provides good opportunities of professional development and where your ability to find innovative solutions will be made use of. This is a combination of development, sales and execution in one job so your work is definitely not going to be boring.|
Are you interested to hear more?
For more information about this role, please contact Peter Hölzl, Director, Strategic Programs, +43 664 3136827 or email@example.com.
Please apply by 31.5.2017 by filling out our application form and submitting your CV via the link provided.