We are looking for a Automation Project /Lead Engineer for Valmet DNA Drive product. Drive product controls e.g. Board, Tissue and Paper machines electrical (sequential) drives. Your main tasks will be to design integrated drive system applications and test and commission the product in the mills all over the world. Significant part of the role is to work on customers' sites. Design, testing and commission according to project procedures will be part of your responsibilities. Depending on the skills and experience of selected candidate, leading the group of designers in project engineering and site functions can be part of the role.
You will be a member of DNA Drive team in Valmet Automation project organization.
To be successful in this role you should have
* suitable educational background (B.Sc or M.Sc from related field, e.g. Electrical or Automation)
* experience from automation and electrical design, integrated drive controls and mill surroundings is beneficial
* willingness to work and to design with Valmet DNA automation system application tools
* interest to learn more about quality assurance processes
* Finnish and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are plus
* good team working skills
* ability to work under pressure
* right attitude towards safety is vital in this position
* readiness to travel and be on site for longer periods too
We offer you a global professional network, work with well-known brand and interesting and challenging position in global project organization. You will have the possibility to develop yourself and together with other professionals, take our customers’ business forward.
For more information about this position, please contact Jari Koski, Engineering Manager (+358 40 558 7710, email@example.com). Please send your application with your CV and salary request by 5th July 2017.