|Location:||Solna (Stockholm), Sundsvall eller Tampere (Finland)|
We are looking for a Global Product Manager to drive growth and increase market share for one product line within Valmet Refiner Segments.
You will lead the global business together with Area Sales and Product Specialists. As a team you will develop solutions to meet customer needs. To be successful in this position customer visits are important.
- Product & concept development for increased competitiveness.
- Reference management and customer feedback
- Identify opportunities and implement new business approaches
- Actively promote the Refiner Segments to Valmet's customers and to the internal sales network
- Global product launching such as marketing, sales material, technology and knowledge transfer to areas including sharing best practices globally
- Active cooperation with our global production units
- Motivate and challenge the global network to reach the given targets
We believe that you have 5+ years of experience in the Pulp & Paper industry – paper & board making processes.
We also think that you have proven success in a multi-cultural, international environment, solid understanding of papermaking processes with the ability to convert customer needs and opportunities into product solutions.
To be successful in this position you need to have a strong customer orientation with an ability to quickly build relationships and achieve results individually and in a matrix organizational structure. You also have a strong internal motivation with an ability to achieve results under pressure.
To be able to conduct your responsibilities you need to have the willingness and ability to travel internationally as well as good communication skills, where both great written and oral English is a must.
You will work in a global business setting where you will be able to contribute to the company’s success, enjoy rewarding challenges and further develop and broaden both your personal and professional skills.
This position would preferably be located in Solna, Stockholm. Other possible location is Hagfors, Sundsvall or Tampere (Finland).
For more information about the position and organization, please contact Director Fiber Process Parts, Markus Johnsson, phone: +46 60 16 53 76 or e-mail: email@example.com.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Services BL, Maria Nordin, phone: +46 60 16 55 90 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by June 25, 2017, by filling out our electronic application form and add a cover letter etc. in one document together with your CV.