|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Sydney (Matraville), New South Wales, Australia
Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for?
At Valmet, we serve our customers keeping in mind our core commitments: safety comes first, close to customers, solutions to your needs and people you can trust.
As the Maintenance Supervisor for the B9 Board Machine process line, you’ll serve our customers by ensuring the paper machine process line is working at its required capacity. Key to the roll is improving technical availability, reduction or maintained levels of maintenance costs and the production tons are in line with the agreed targets with the customer. You will also be required to continue to develop the maintenance procedures and standards for the Board Machine by reviewing the breakdowns and schedules, along with the workloads and isolations with close co-operation with the customer. From this you will be able to advise on how to optimize the resources within the mill and continue to develop the preventive and corrective maintenance area.
Another key part of this role is reporting any deviations of the contractual obligations, work safety and targets, you will be required to participate in the mill standby system and be available out of hours to respond to events that require additional supervision.
Other than having a customer who is satisfied, the Key success for this role will be an accident free working environment within the BM9 process line, the contractual obligations of the BM9 are full-filled. This role will also be supporting and contributing to the company strategy, goals, and targets as well as assisting with setting a world benchmark of maintenance operations
• B.Sc. Engineering or Technical diploma
• Several year experience of process line maintenance in a leading position, Board or paper experience preferred.
• Outstanding leadership skills
• Understanding of manufacturing processes, targets and related business factors
• Development of maintenance processes and procedures
• Knowledge of reliability engineering and related systems
• Good level of CMMS knowledge SAP preferred
• Good Microsoft Office software knowledge
• Good command of English language in writing and verbally
• Proactive personality and flexibility Outstanding team work capabilities
• Ability to keep the team motivated
• Fair, honest and open minded personality
• Analytical approach and good communicational skills
• Prioritizing and decision making ability
• Goal and service orientated
• Safety and environmental orientated
• Good spirit and motivation of the team
• Dynamic and responsive attitude
We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed. You will be part of a skilled international team throughout Asia Pacific that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. At Valmet, you’ll be working in a leading global company of 12,000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
For more information about this position, please contact Fleur Tapper, ANZRecruitment@valmet.com.
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 10th October 2017.