|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
Are you the energetic Marketing Manager with a strong “can do” attitude to join our Corporate Marketing and Communications team in Espoo?
Your main responsibilities are to plan, coordinate and implement marketing content and act as Managing Editor for our highly appreciated customer magazine. In this role, you are expected to bring your energetic attitude and marketing and content marketing skills to the benefit of Valmet’s brand and marketing globally. The position is open due to retirement of the former position holder and the magazine process is well established for you to continue.
Your responsibilities include
Planning, coordinating and making content marketing to enhance the Valmet brand. You will
• Participate in creating the process, way-to-operate and networks for Valmet’s content marketing
• Manage and implement the content marketing editorial calendar and act as the head of content marketing editor network
• Create content in cooperation with your colleagues in Corporate Marketing and Communications, Business Lines and Areas
Acting as managing editor of Valmet’s Forward customer magazine
• Planning magazine contents with the magazine editor network
• Managing the production process and schedule of the magazine
• Coordinating the work of the magazine editor network
• Writing articles
• Publishing article lift-ups for web front page, LinkedIn and Twitter
Participating in marketing projects
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional who can think strategically and at the same time produce content hands-on, varying from article writing to videos. You are a skilled writer and storyteller and have good project management skills. You are a positive team player and understand the value of cooperation and networks. Previous experience from magazine production is a strong advantage.
We expect you to have a master’s degree in marketing, communications or other relevant field. You should have the following skills:
• Language skills: excellent English and Finnish
• Analytical and strategic thinking
• Excellent skills in marketing content production
• Project management skills
What you can expect from us
• Global management level position
• Challenging working duties that allow you to demonstrate and show your expertise
• Professional team of communication enthusiasts to inspire and support you
• International, inspiring and dynamic working environment
For further information about this position, please contact Leena Marttinen,VP, Brand and Marketing, email@example.com.
Please send your application through www.valmet.com/careers, last day for applications is August 6, 2017.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.