We are looking for a Automation Project Engineer creating solutions to our customers in Paper and Board industry.
Are you interested in solving specific customer problems, being creative and making process improvement solutions for Mid-Size Paper and board machines. Do you want to learn new things every day and work with both Valmet’s global network and with your local team to ensure customer’s success. Would you like to work in a company that is already #1 in it’s industry, but wanting to expand its market area? If Yes is your answer, then this just might be a job for you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- managing “fit for purpose” –solutions for Mid-size Paper and Board Machines with your team,
- application engineering, cost calculations, technical support to sales
- customer contacts, defining solutions for the customer, basic engineering and coordinating of detailed engineering
- managing ordered projects, planning and supervision, cooperation with procurement, manufacturing, logistics and site operations
- assist in trouble-shooting for customers, finding value for customers
|Requirements:||To be successful in this position you need to have M.Sc. or B.Sc. in automation engineering technology and several years of experience in paper and/or process industry. Experience of working with machine control / automation systems engineering or projects would be beneficial in this position. Willingness to travel occasionally and fluent English is a must.|
We offer you a global professional network which supports you every day, chance to take responsibility and show your skills as a creative problem solver. You will get thorough onboarding and chance to learn every day. You will have possibility to develop yourself and together with other professionals, take our customers’ business forward.
Together with your monthly salary you will get premium level medical insurance (MediCover).
Please contact Anssi Tuuri (email@example.com, +48725250419) to discuss further about the position.
In case you have questions regarding employment conditions or the application process for this position, please contact Jussi Eskelinen +358 40 500 1880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via the link below latest by 29th of June 2017.