We are looking for two Projects Engineers to a newly set up team creating solutions to our customers in Paper and Board industry.
Are you interested in solving specific customer problems, being creative and making process improvement solutions for Mid-Size Paper and board machines. Do you want to learn new things every day and work with both Valmet’s global network and with your local team to ensure customer’s success. Would you like to work in a company that is already #1 in it’s industry, but wanting to expand its market area? If Yes is your answer, then this just might be a job for you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- developing and managing “fit for purpose” –solutions for Mid-size Paper and Board Machines with your team,
- introducing locally engineered solutions and upgrades, support sales network with launch of new solutions,
- application engineering, cost calculations, technical support to sales
- customer contacts, defining solutions for the customer, basic engineering and coordinating of detailed engineering
- managing ordered projects, planning and supervision, cooperation with procurement, manufacturing, logistics and site operations
- assist in trouble-shooting for customers, finding value for customers
- you have experience in mechanical engineering and process industry
- you have good project management skills
- you have experience in Catia V5/6, AutoCAD or similar engineering application
- you have good English language skills, other languages are also an advantage
- relevant manufacturing and erection knowledge is preferred
- you have good networking skills. You feel comfortable being in front of a customer and solving their problems,
- paper, board or tissue industry background preferred. You just might happen to have (broad or just a bit) experience in creating solutions related to Mechanical Drives, Headbox, Former, Press, Tail threading, or to Dryer section.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering is preferred, but not a must
We offer you a global professional network, chance to take responsibility and show your skills as a creative problem solver. You will get thorough onboarding and chance to learn every day. You will have possibility to develop yourself and together with other professionals, take our customers’ business forward.
Together with your monthly salary you will get premium level medical insurance (MediCover).
Please contact Anssi Tuuri (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further about the position, email@example.com.
In case you have questions regarding employment conditions or the application process for this position, please contact Jussi Eskelinen +358 40 500 1880, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via the link below latest by 29th of June 2017.