If you are an enthusiastic leader, an experienced engineer and manager who is customer orientated but cares about cost and profit as well then you are exactly the one we are looking for.
We are offering the position for an engineering leader with full responsibility within the company. A combination of paper machine knowledge, leadership and coordination skills across the CEN Region are required. Customer expectations to be fulfilled within mill improvements deliveries for continuous customer satisfaction improvement, but at the same time to ensure our growth and profitability targets are reached.
The task varies from Sales support, Operation delivery and quality development, overall delivery process cost efficiency and capability development up to performance assessments to subcontractor management.
Ideally your proven track record consists of:
- applied strong leadership skills
- good decision making and change management skills
- stress management and working with many projects simultaneously
- financial understanding for decision making and management purposes
- good communications skills in German & English
- degree in engineering is definitely a plus
- experience in the pulp and paper industry would be a unique selling point
- mobility in all respects
- Good project management skills and sufficient mechanical engineering knowledge
- the strong wish to be responsible and take the lead
A unique position within a healthy and dynamic group.
The opportunity to take real responsibility and to move things forward within the own responsibilities.
A solid and fair compensation package.
We offer a great opportunity to take part in the development of Services Operations, great colleagues with team-oriented, informal, international and, inspiring working environment. We encourage and cherish an innovative culture - Services Operation is the right place for development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities!
If you would like to join the team, please apply on our career portal www.valmet.com/careers
For further information please contact Markus Weinzierl mobile: +49 172 6280 186
or Philip Kratzenberg from HR mobile: +49 173 3080 019
We are looking forward to receiving your application.