|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
We’re looking for an experienced finance professional to be a key member of our Pulp and Energy leadership team and head the global finance function and management systems development for the business line.
As the VP, Finance and Management Systems Development you will lead a team of experts with responsibility across the finance spectrum including strategy, cost planning, reporting, estimation process and of course monitoring financial and operational results. In the Management Systems Development the focus is now on Valmet’s ERP project. Your team is responsible of leading, contributing and coordinating the EPR efforts from P&E perspective.
Your people management skills will ensure you get the best out of your team whilst helping them to grow and develop professionally. You will be providing often complex financial information to colleagues around the globe so your communication and presentation skills will allow you to deliver the best insight and analysis to the global function. You will also continue to ensure that our Management Accounting function provides everything needed to drive the business. To do this you will have a clear grasp of the markets we operate in and the customers we serve. In the ERP project your team will ensure that P&E business needs and requirements are taken into account.
Valmet is a matrix organization and your networking and negotiation skills will allow you to easily interact with other senior finance professionals within Valmet other Business Lines, Area organizations as well as with Management Accounting, Financial Accounting and treasury teams in Valmet head office and the CEO and the CFO.
If you feel you are ready to lead this team and you meet all of the requirements below please make your application in our system by 15.12.2016.
• Master’s degree in finance or accounting
• Proven leadership track record
• Several years’ experience in a global project based business
• In depth understanding of Financial planning and Analysis
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver complex messages in an effective way to different audiences
• Strong people management skills
• Solid networking and negotiation skills
• Good grasp of technology and IT systems knowledge (e.g Hyperion / Baan / SAP)
• Market, industry and business knowledge
• Ability to plan and deliver under tight time pressures
• Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
• The opportunity to grow professionally and personally as you lead a team in a truly global organization
• A high degree of autonomy to define and deliver processes
• Competitive salary and benefits package
For more information about this position please contact:
Kari Saarinen, CFO, Valmet, + 358 44 2138263 Tuesday December 6th 9.30 – 11.00 am or Monday December 12th 5.00 – 6.00 pm.
Anne Vanhanen, VR, Human Resources, P&E +358 50 5588918 or email@example.com on Thursday December 8th 6.00 – 8.00 pm and Tuesday December 13th 1.00 – 3.00 pm.