|Location:||Madrid (other locations could be considered)|
Are you the new service-minded leader we are looking for?
Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet's strong technology offering includes pulp mills, tissue, board and paper production lines, as well as power plants for bioenergy production. Our advanced services and automation solutions improve the reliability and performance of our customers' processes and enhance the effective utilization of raw materials and energy.
Valmet's automation solutions are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving their production performance and their cost, material and energy efficiency, following our commitment of safety comes first. Our analyzers and measurement solutions portfolio includes long tradition of pioneering innovative measurement solutions in challenging process areas.
We are currently recruiting an Automation Solutions Sales Manager for Pulp Industry whose main responsibility will be to manage the customer accounts in Spain.
The area office is located in Madrid, but the position could be in home office.
- Management of existing accounts in the Pulp industry in Spain for the Valmet automation solutions including Analyzers & Measurement and Advanced Process Controls.
- Identify business growth potential within current accounts and own prospecting to grow sales, working together with sales & services teams to maximize business opportunities
- Definition and coordination of the regional sales according to the corporate strategic plan.
- Build awareness of market trends and competitor products/activity
- Build a trustful and close relationship with the customers, being available for problem advising and aware of their technical needs for optimization and solutions.
- Preparation of quotations and contracts negotiation with customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or similar
• Fluent in English.
• A good knowledge in French would be highly considered.
• Minimum a 5 years working experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge in automation systems and Pulp industrial process.
• Strong knowledge in analyzers & measurements products
• Great interpersonal skills, self-starter with a strong customer and results orientation.
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of working time.
|We offer:||Incorporation to a leading multinational company in a long term project, being part of a dynamic and professional team work and a competitive retribution package.|
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique. If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site (www.valmet.com)
For further information, please contact: email@example.com