|Location:||Madrid (other locations could be considered)|
Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for?
Valmet's automation solutions are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving their production performance and their cost, material and energy efficiency. Our extensive range of sustainable automation solutions and services is supported by a worldwide network of automation experts.
We are currently recruiting a QCS Automation Service Engineer for Pulp & Paper Industry whose main responsibility will be to provide customer service such as maintenance and troubleshooting and to participate in projects implementations.
The position is based in Madrid, however a home office location is also available, and continuous visits to the customer facilities around Spain will be required.
1. Customer Follow-up: Provide preventive and predictive maintenance of automation equipment to the assigned customers for identifying potential technical requirements, upgrades and training needs, quality assurance guidelines, status of installed equipment and proposal of corrective actions, in order to ensure a permanent customer satisfaction and support. The assistance will be performed at the customer facilities, including on call services.
2. Quality and Process Optimization Service: Provide automation process evaluation, control, maintenance and process optimization services at the customer mill site. Deploy the agreed customer specifications, according to safety must-working practices, legal requirements and corporate procedures. Prepare
3. Sales support: Assist the Service Manager in sales phase for quotation of services and equipment. Follow the delivery process and give sales assistance for solutions to the customer needs. Advise the customer on spare parts and assistance for quotation.
4. Team work: Share good practice & knowledge with colleagues at all levels of the organization and promote trustworthy and positive attitude and good motivation inside the team via own behaviour
- Electronic Technical Engineering (Ingeniero Técnico Industrial) or related degree with strong knowledge in automation systems.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum a 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Experience in in Pulp & Paper process is desirable
- Knowledge in automation systems, QCS and DCS, and Vision systems is desirable
- Team building spirit, independence and discipline to organize own work, availability to a multitask role, good communication skills, ability to make decisions in stressful conditions
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of working time
- Valid driving licence
|We offer:||Incorporation to a leading multinational company in a long term project, being part of a dynamic and professional team work and a competitive retribution package.|
That feeling when everything works together is what makes working at Valmet unique. If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your application online with your CV in English in our corporate career site www.valmet.com.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com