|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Tampere, Jyväskylä or Järvenpää|
The Global Mobility team is responsible for the development and implementation of high quality processes regarding international assignments globally and is a part of the Global Compensation & Benefits team.
The Specialist, Global Mobility and Project resourcing, is responsible for ensuring that the international short term assignments are administered according to the approved global guidelines and processes. In addition the specialist will also act as a construction site resource coordinator for Pulp & Energy projects. The specialist will report to the Head of Global Compensation & Benefits, Marianne Tammela as well as in matrix to the Manager, Construction Department (P&E) Reijo Silvonen.
The main responsibilities regarding Global Mobility are
• ensuring a high quality short term and long term assignment process that is in compliance with laws and regulations
• instructing and supporting project management, the assignees and HR
• preparing assignment agreements
• supporting in work permit and international personal income tax processes
• training for Valmet internal stakeholders
The main responsibilities regarding project construction site resourcing are
• site resourcing coordination and matching suitable candidates for positions
• site resourcing tool development and main user tasks
• evaluation of suitable subcontractor resources, preparing subcontractor agreements and processing invoices
• developing and implementing the home-to-site process
• support in authorities’ document and reporting requirements on Finnish project sites
This position is temporary maternity leave substitute.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field preferred
• a strong expertise in Global Mobility related processes, especially regarding short term/project assignments
• excellent communication skills in English and in Finnish
• customer oriented and proactive mindset
• ability to work with details and tight schedules, analytical thinking
• willingness to travel within Finland
|We offer:||The role of Valmet HR is to enable business success by developing a working environment that attracts the right people and helps them grow and perform to their highest capabilities. We work together to create a high performance culture build on consistently applied values and an engaged workforce to support the execution of the Valmet strategy. In this role we offer an opportunity to be a part of Valmet HR and global processes as well as an opportunity to be a vital part of the project business in the Pulp & Energy business line. The Compensation & Benefits team offers a supportive team environment with highly professional colleagues.|
For further information about this position, please contact Marianne Tammela, +358 50 398 2971 on
• the 20th of October at 14-15 or
• the 21st of October at 14-15.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary by October 24th, 2016.