|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Valmet's Asia Pacific Area organization is looking for Business Controller to reinforce our Asia Pacific Finance team. If you want to be part of building our winning team in Asia Pacific, this might be the position for you!
This role of Business Controller is a hands on position where you will be responsible for the financial control and the development of the legal entity, analysis, reporting & communication of the business key financial data with local and global stakeholders. You will be part of the local core Management Team as well as Asia Pacific Finance team. You will report to Head of Finance, Asia Pacific and in matrix to Head of Region, Japan.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing monthly management and financial accounting, including profit and loss, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Review of monthly work in progress balances, calculations and accruals.
- Project controlling and margin analysis.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly rolling estimate spreadsheets containing relevant historical and current financial information to base forecasting decisions on.
- Legal and tax compliance, ensuring the company has met all of its obligations.
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed.
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Produces any additional information or performs any additional tasks as required by the Directors.
Besides engaged, self-motivated active team player with "can do" attitude, the following requirements are preferred in this position:
- Qualifications in Business (Accounting) or Commerce with a strong costing background.
- Good leadership skills, experience in team leading is considered as a benefit.
- You can handle Microsoft Office tools and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
In Business Controller position you will need ability to work well under pressure in order to meet monthly deadlines and excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You have many stakeholders both locally and globally, so you need to be effective communicator - English language is our business language and Japanese language skill is considered as a benefit. We also appreciate your experience of working abroad or in multinational environment.
|We offer:||Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
|Additional information:||If you want to participate Valmet success story, make a decision to apply for this position by October 25, 2016 by filling out the electronic application form via the link provided. When applying please provide also your CV with salary expectation.|