|Location:||Bangok or Prachinburi|
SERVICE ENGINEER (AUTOMATION), Based in Bangkok or Prachinburi
Are you the new forward-minded team player we are looking for?
If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join a leading company where you will work closely across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure utmost service on automation to our value customers in pulp & paper business or relevant industries.
Get ready to put your automation service experience, expertise and relationship to satisfy our customers and gain their trust in diversify work environment with full back up experts around the globe.
- Report to our Service Manager, to provide technical services such as maintenance and troubleshooting / modification of the existing installed base, on-call support service, problem evaluation, service recommendation, external service requirement, meeting, discussion, project implementation, installation supervision, project commissioning, start-up and documentation to support customer maintenance and project teams.
- Prepare and provide training for customers.
- Transfer knowledge to our own personnel.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Serve on QCS/DCS system/application services such as on-call, maintenance, upgrade and spare part services.
- Serve on QCS/DCS system/application project engineering, documentation and training.
- Support technical sales to sales managers and service manager.
- Support spare part sales to sales & service coordinator.
- Sell some small scale of own work based products on daily charges.
- Support service manager to extend service business.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical, Process Control or relevant working experience.
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a relevant field and prior experience in automation control system (DCS/QCS or Process intruments) for industrial processes.
- Experience in Pulp & Paper industrial and Pulp & Paper making process knowledge
- Own competencies cover Electrical, Mechanical and Instrument control skills will be considerred specially
- Experience in Valmet QCS system or others providers is specially considered,
- Fluent in Thai and English both speeking and writing.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and customers.
- Willing to travel in Thailand, and capable to travel in SEA area.
- Positive attitude toward customer excellence.
We offer plenty of opportunities and the full support from us to drive forward professional development.
Do you want to know more? Contact: Tawat Tadang, +66 92 2708940