We are currently looking for a new Sales and Service Manager to strengthen our presence and business in the Czech Republic and Slovakian pulp & energy markets. Main products are power and recovery boilers, evaporators, environmental protection systems and service. In this role your main focus will be to develop and optimize customer service network covering Energy’s all businesses from daily maintenance to large project deliveries. You will be a member of the Region management team and report to the CEN Area Director. In development of customer service and KAM network you work closely with the Head of Project Sales and Head of Services in the Area.
Your main responsibilities include the following
• achievement of sales targets, active sales by identifying customer´s needs
• improving customer satisfaction by proposing the best technical and economical solutions out of the whole Valmet portfolio
• leading sales projects, negotiating with clients, participating in technical audits, implementing solutions and organizing of quotations from different units
• cooperation with other team members and technical experts in matrix organization
• market analysis and monitoring market trends
• support development project execution and engineering resources regionally
• implement Valmet HSE policy and related instructions
• M.Sc. Eng or equivalent and service management background
• detailed know-how about the power plant market in the region
• knowledge about potential partners and subcontractors
• ability to interact and co-operate in global business environment
• long-time experience in sales & service and maintenance business with power plants as well as in customer relationship management and acquisitions of new service customers
• long experience in project management
• good leadership and negotiation skills
• business development and planning oriented
• fluent English (verbal & written) and Czech - additional CEE languages beneficial
• readiness to travel
We offer you a global professional network, work with well-known brand and interesting and challenging position in global organization. You will have possibility to develop yourself and together with other professionals, take our customers’ business forward. In this role you have great career opportunities in an international company.
For further information and questions, please contact Markus Bolhar-Nordenkampf, Director, CEN (Central Europe North)email@example.com +43 1 664 829 40 54.
Please send your application with latest CV via the link provided as soon as possible, but until 9th October.