Jobs accountable for executing service and maintenance for customer products, equipment and processes, and sales activities including field sales, customer relationship management and key account management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Understands the link between customer needs and Valmet offering, and create competitive sales solutions
• Builds and maintains an active network of strong working relationships at multiple levels for both internal and external clients, key accounts and other stakeholders.
• Manages, plans and sustains sales process, be responsible for service sales to the responsible customer(s)
• Supports and delivers excellent customer service to the responsible customer(s), act as a project coordinator or even project manager for mill improvement and field services projects at the mill.
• Communicates and collaborates internally and externally
• Investigates the competition, follows up and analyzes the competitors' activities, and propose the counter solutions and way to win the competition.
• Investigates the market and business intelligence, proposes actions to response to the market changes.
• Negotiate contract and follow up payment afterwards.
• Make and implement mill or account plans, and achieve annual mill or account targets by driving results.
• Expertise knowledge of the paper machine operations and/or maintenance.
• 8+ years working experience in pulp & paper industry or related experience
• Service and sales minded
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication ability
• Sales or service or multinational corporate experiences in pulp & paper industry is plus
• Bachelor degree of paper-making engineering/process or machinery
• Self-motivated, self-confident, ready to learn new things and a team player