|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
The purpose of this role is to manage customer's project assigned to him/her
He/she will responsible to maintenance work, troubleshooting, installations, commissioning and services of equipment on customer’s sites and as technical expert he/she will analyze the work plan and carrying out measurements to ensure Valmet provides the customer's need
He/she should support sales and marketing of pulp drying related cases and conducting the work ordered, including : On-site work planning, resource handling and material handling - if needed for the site work, carrying on-site works (eg : installation, supervision & start-up support), equipment transportation, preparation of technical reports
In carrying his/her duties, he/she should have awareness to follow company HSE regulations as well to provide service reporting and feedback to ensure continuous improvements globally
• At least 3-5 years of operational or maintenance experiences in baling lines in chemical pulping mills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science or Engineering, preferable in Mechanical or Automation Engineering
• Fluent of both written and spoken Indonesian
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Basic computer skill
• Extensive travel inside and outside Indonesia
To ensure that our baling customer’s in a) Indonesia and b) rest of Asia Pacific will have quick access to skilled service engineer for maintenance, troubleshooting and services of our equipment in customer’s mills.
Support pulp drying business in the region in all projects where field service type of work is needed (Inspections, Services, Improvement Projects, Start-up support, etc.).