|Application time ends:||2018-09-27|
As Technical support Manager for the global automotive organization, you are responsible for the technical services-related operations in automotive. You have an understanding of the automotive business as well as technical knowledge of the products. In your role, you are overseeing the work of engineering, maintenance staff to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, within budget, and to customer specifications. Consistently implementing high quality standards processes and procedures that will guarantee the efficiency of the technical support function. Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs align with the Automotive strategy. In addition, as manager you need to have good leadership, communication and problem- solving skills.
You will be a part of the Global automotive management team reporting to the Head of Global automotive, as a key player you will support and assisting in plans and strategic decisions. In your position, you will work close with your peers in Business Intelligence, Project development, Sales, SCM and IT support function to help create a mutual understanding of current and potential support of the technical support operation.
• Automotive industry (Worldwide) : Supply technical support to Automotive customers as current technical operations for materials and applications.
• SSAB Europe : Support POP (product Offer Plan) by preparing and addressing comprehensive Automotive customer requests to product development.
• Standards : Collect and address OEMs technical requests (Material standards, technical, quality and process requirements) to the rest of the organization. Support by participation (VDA) or pro active actions (JIS/Other) future of SSAB offer.
• Teams : Manage localized TDM resources under his/her full authority (Europe/Americas/ Apac). Responsible of staff and operations.
Knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent recognized documented experience
• Proven leadership skills
• Good communication skills and ability to analyse complex business analytic.
• Networking, marketing skills.
• Customer oriented.
We can offer you;
We offer the right candidate an important and challenging position in an international environment that offers great opportunities to influence SSAB´s performance.
For more information please contact;
Global Automotive Arnaud Guerendel + 393661335147 or mail to email@example.com
HR partner Lisa Carlsson + 46761386261 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the union
SSAB Phone +46243-700 00. Borlänge +46155-25 40 00 Oxelösund or Luleå +46920 920 00.