|Application time ends:||2018-09-27|
Automotive Project development manager
Are you good at managing project, people and business – join the new global automotive organization and take part of one the most fast growing and exiting part of SSAB. The new Automotive organization is looking for a Project Development Manager. In the role, you are responsible for planning, resourcing, steering and enabling business Development plans through coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope. Oversee all aspects of new as well as existing projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress of project.
In more detail, you will support the Automotive strategy by capturing projects at early stage (supporting materials and design) by increasing company s presence at OEMs and large TIERS. You are the one enabling SSAB to each it´s target through comprehensive project plans, coordination of resources, steering execution and capture of premium AHSS project aligned with SSAB present and future strategy.
Responsible of Automotive Project Development :
• Automotive industry (Worldwide) : Trends and future (Design, products and materials).
• Automotive Design and body dpt : Generate visible SSAB engineering offer towards OEMs (global).
• Automotive Operations: Select, steer, invest and support projects aligned with SSAB strategy and capacities.
• Production and output: Generate executed engineering projects to products development and sales enabling capture of primary investments and support to customers.
• Localize engineering capacities where needed (EU, Americas, APAC).
• Steer resources and education / support and responsible of engineering team (mainframe) and business development teams (direct).
• Drive qualification process and deliver approvals as parts or grades to the rest of organization.
Support SSAB Automotive Management Team as full operative member;
• Assist the Global Head of Automotive in plans and strategic decisions.
• Support automotive sales in plans and forecasts as well as Business intelligence and product development.
• Support and steer the organization in prioritizing the right project, from both the strategic and financial perspective.
• Project report and data follow up.
• Drive own team according to SSAB best practice.
• Cooperate and build networks together with OEMs and Tiers
Support SSAB globally with;
• Analyze added value products and areas for Business and Project development.
• Evaluate external co-operations, M&A, JV and opportunities supporting our company in its growth.
• Quantify investment and activities for generating plan achievement.
Knowledge and experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent recognized documented experience
• Good communication skills, able to teamwork and complex business analytic.
• Networking, marketing skills.
• Customer oriented.
We can offer you;
We offer the right candidate an important and challenging position in an international environment that offers great opportunities to influence SSAB´s performance.
For more information please contact;
Global Automotive Arnaud Guerendel + 393661335147 or mail to email@example.com
HR partner Lisa Carlsson + 46761386261 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the union
SSAB Phone +46243-700 00. Borlänge +46155-25 40 00 Oxelösund or Luleå +46920 920 00.