|Application time ends:||2018-09-27|
Would you like to have the opportunity to influence the next step in one of the fast growing areas for SSAB? Market Development within SSAB Europe Division are now looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist to support the Global Automotive organization.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will provide information to the organization through analyzing different data and provide a vertical bridge through the business to communicate information of higher value to support decision-making. This can be in relation to emerging external trends, competitor information or changing internal performance demands, to help develop a picture of where SSAB stand in industry, where to improve and where to reduce cost. As information management and information system are becoming less rigid, the roll is agile and informs as well as respond to changes in business needs.
You will be a part of the Global Automotive Management team but report into the Market Development function within SSAB Europe Division. Majority of the workload distribution (70-90%) on Automotive BI as described below, remaining part on general BI related tasks.
Responsible for macro data and mega trend reports for :
• Automotive industry (Worldwide) : Trends and future (Products and materials).
• Automotive Mega trends : EV, Self-driving, Mobility, disruptions.
• Automotive reports : Insights and information (M&A’s , JV’s & operations).
• Production and output data by areas for Sales.
• Corporate presentation to customers (SSAB Automotive).
Support SSAB Automotive Management Team as full operative member;
• Assist General Manager in strategic plans and decisions, Automotive Sales for plans and forecasts, engineering and product development for trends as well as Marketing for contents.
• Enable right focus and future business by supporting key data.
• Support plans by proper financial and reporting data & follow up.
• Support strategic structural growth initiatives and evaluate M&A opportunities.
• Develop business & network together with OEMs and TIERS
We expect you to have;
Master’s degree in Business / Sales or equivalent recognized and documented experience.
Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence area (Industries or Services).
Good communication and reporting skills, able to teamwork and complex business analytic. Market and customer oriented.
We can offer you;
We offer the right candidate an important and challenging position in an international environment that offers great opportunities to influence SSAB´s performance.
For more information please contact; Matts Nilsson, VP Market Development, SSAB Europe Division (+46703317519) or Lisa Carlsson, HR Partner (+ 46761386261).
For information regarding the unions please contact; Borlänge (+46243-700 00),Oxelösund (+46155-25 40 00) or Luleå (+46920 920 00).