We are now looking for enthusiastic
to strengthen our Supply Chain Management team in Helsinki (Käpylä).
Planning Specialist plays a key role in our Sales and Operations planning (S&OP) process, especially in demand planning, in Residential Roofing and Building Components business units. Your ambition to deliver accurate demand plans enables material and capacity availability in our production sites across Europe. You constantly seek to improve processes, tools and analytics. There is a possibility to take on also further challenges on the digital roadmap for advanced analytics as you advance in your role.
- Creating demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for the rolling time horizon
- Reviewing historical sales trends and preparing needed data analysis for demand planning
- Developing demand planning processes and tools
- Cooperating with business in different countries to gain valuable insight to improve the quality of forecasts
- Supporting supply planning and balancing processes
- Participating in implementation of digital roadmap for advanced analytics
To be able to succeed in this role we expect you to have:
- Knowledge and preferably former experience in demand planning / S&OP process
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with SAP R/3, SAP BW, Dataverse (by Lavastorm), Tableau, SAP BPC or similar software considered as a strong asset as well as interest in IT tools in general
- Analytical mindset and passion for numbers
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, and to take initiative
- Good communication skills in English and Finnish
We offer you a cross-functional viewpoint to our operations, international environment with pleasant colleagues and benefits of a large company.
Please submit your application with CV and salary request by using the link below at the latest on July 1st. In case of further questions, please contact Planning Manager Tuovi Palojärvi (+358 50 420 1700, email@example.com) on June 18th at 14-15 or June 26th at 9-10.