|Application time ends:||2017-10-08|
JOB IN BRIEF
We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our team. In this role you can also work as an independent/external practitioner.
You will be responsible for writing, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include publishing content to Ruukki’s intranet, website and social media channels, and monitoring all online traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content. As a Content Manager you are social media native, and you perform well under deadlines.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure brand consistency and a positive customer engagement. The location will be Helsinki or can be negotiated.
• Manage up to date, relevant, SEO optimized and engaging content creation for the company website, intranet and social media channels
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Develop content calendar to ensure regular content on our channels throughout the yea
• Analyze online traffic and users engagement metrics
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
• Proven work experience as a Content manager
• Hands on experience with MS Office
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Good writing skills in English and Swedish
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• BSc degree in journalism, marketing or relevant field
For more information you can contact Tiina Tukia, VP Marketing and Communications, phone +358 503143417 on October 4th – 6th between 12.00 - 13.00. Fill in your application with salary requirement and CV by 8th October 2017 in Ruukki's internet pages.
RUUKKI IN BRIEF
We sell and manufacture energy-efficient building and construction solutions, with a focus on Northern and Eastern Europe. We have around 2,500 employees and production facilities across 15 plants in Europe. Comparable net sales in 2016 were SEK 5.305 bn. (~ 556 m€). www.ruukki.com
Ruukki Construction is a subsidiary of SSAB. SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company operating in over 50 countries. SSAB is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm and has a secondary listing on the Nasdaq Helsinki.