|Application time ends:||2017-05-31|
Ruukki Construction’s Building Systems business unit designs, manufactures and installs steel frames and envelopes for single-storey and multi-storey buildings buildings for commercial and industrial customers in the Nordic and Central Eastern European (CEE) market. We are heavily developing our sourcing and moving focus to the CEE area.
Currently we are looking: SOURCING / PROJECT ENGINEER
Location: OBORNIKI close to POZNAŃ
To strengthen our team we are looking for a young talent for a one year international training program after you will have possibility to continue in the company for with a permanent contract. You will have 2 – 3 different positions during the year: sourcing on top of project and site management.
In sourcing you will be responsible for factory consumables and building components/materials to our Nordic and Central
Eastern European projects. In project and site management you will support the project manager with a wide range tasks making sure the building is ready on time for the customer from planning to execution.
You will collaborate with our project managers, sourcing personnel as well as the local manufacturing planning team in an international work environment.
The position will offer you a deep learning curve possibility. Besides job rotation, from the yearly beginning you will have opportunity to participate at International Training, which will cover among other:
- Ruukki’s project management methodology from sales, planning to execution and closing
- Overview of main functions
- Usage of Tekla & BIM.
We expect from best candidates
- Experience 0 - 2 years. Experience can be from structural design, project, construction site or procurement
- Preferences to work as purchaser or as project engineer
- Interest in development at building construction industry
- Proactive and goal focused attitude to work
- Dare to develop excellent negotiation skills using its own basic abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and travel abroad
- Learning and development approach.
- Bachelor or M. Sc. in construction/civil engineering or industrial engineering and management
- Communication skills, fluent written and spoken Polish and English
- Ability to use MS office tools effectively is a must.
- Interesting work in an international environment
- Ability to work with other highly qualified team members
- Opportunity for professional development
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment
- Remuneration based on competence and experience
- Medical insurance
- Social package
Please fill in the application form including your CV and salary expectation in English language as soon as possible but not later than end of May.