|Application time ends:||2016-12-11|
SSAB is seeking an enthusiastic and open-minded
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM SPECIALIST
to be a critical member of the global Business Intelligence team. As a Business Intelligence System specialist, you will administer, develop and support our global Sales and Operations Planning tool with 350 users. The position also includes the execution of business critical processes related to material value and product profitability calculations.
The position is located either in Hämeenlinna or Tampere, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Acting as a key user for supporting 350 sales persons in forecasting process in co-operation with key-users in the divisions
• Administering the global forecasting tool and managing the data load process together with the BI organization
• Participating in design and development issues related to the global forecasting tool
• Supporting forecasting responsibility maintaining in cooperation with key-users in the divisions
• Managing global forecasting tool access rights in cooperation with key-users in the divisions
• Responsibility for the execution and development of material value calculations
• Taking care of the standard cost calculation process for material value and profitability calculations
To succeed in this position, we expect/require you to have some of the following qualifications and to be interested in developing the others:
• MSc (in Industrial Engineering and Management, Information Management, Computer Science) or equivalent skills and competences
• An ability to quickly adopt new tools and business logic and also have a strong interest in building on your own technological skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• A team player capable of working in an international environment
• A knowledge of SQL
• Fluency in Finnish and English
• Good presentation and networking skills
• Experience in business intelligence, IT or finance is considered a merit
You will work with wide range of advanced BI tools and in a close cooperation with SSAB’s finance, sales and SCM, as well as technical partners. Your most important tools will be IBM Cognos TM1, Informatica, Master Data Services (MDS), SQL Server and MS Office.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position with an opportunity for personal growth and development.
For more information, please contact Business Intelligence Analyst Juho Eskola, SSAB, Group Finance, phone +358 50 314 3644. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, send your application, CV and salary request by December 11, 2016 via the link below.