|Application period ends:||2018-02-25|
|Type of employment:||Permanent|
|Description of position:||
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results oriented professional to join us as Service Manager on software/robotics process automation area.
Check if you would be a match:
-You can and want to remove unnecessary time-consuming tasks from people’s desk with software automation solutions.
-You have some experience and/or views in how & when to automate with software, UX is no stranger to you
-You’re a constantly learning team player with a responsible can-do attitude.
We naturally have some responsibilities in mind for you, but as the position is new, you’ll also have a chance to make it look more like you. You will be responsible for:
- Overall software process automation solutions and services at Orion (support, development and lifecycle management). Your first tasks could be e.g. around automating financial processes, masterdata input and such.
- Evaluating automation potential in business processes and identifying appropriate solution options
- Participating in business process development
- Developing automation solutions by applying existing technology components and utilizing external service providers
- Vendor management and external work coordination
- Following technology evolution and introduce improvement possibilities
- Continuously learning new
- Occasionally making coffee for your colleagues and yourself
|Description of unit:||Orion Information Management (IM) employs 80 people, of which approximately two thirds are located in Espoo. Other locations are Turku, Kuopio, Hanko, Mumbai and Nottingham. We support Orion’s business in achieving its strategic targets by ensuring the availability of IT services and constantly looking for new innovations. Although we work within a relaxed environment, we deliver with high quality.|
- Lots of different and interesting things to work on within the wide variety of functions at Orion
- Opportunity to make a difference how wellbeing is made at Orion
- Highly skilled colleagues to help you
- Benefits that a traditional and stable 100 year old Finnish pharmaceutical company can offer
- Good working atmosphere based on common values and mutual trust
We expect you to have knowledge of software process automation solutions and vision how and where to apply software robotics. Hands-on experience in RPA solution(s), Winshuttle workflow, Sharepoint, SAP solutions is considered as an asset.
You understand software development processes and practices, and realize the importance of usability. In ideal case you have experience on agile development methods, design thinking and UX development. Experience from business process modeling and development would also be beneficial in the role, although you’d learn that on the go as well.
You’ll work with people, so you will need excellent team-working and collaboration skills.
You are flexible and curious by nature, see opportunities instead of obstacles and are able to take responsibility on your deliverables.
|Additional information on the position:||
Sami Niemelä, Head of Business IM, tel +358 50 966 2388
- 14.2. at 13-15
- 15.2. at 13-15
|In addition:||Approved medical examination which also includes drug testing is required prior to the employment.|
|In addition:||We will carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.|