|Application period ends:||2018-01-28|
|Type of employment:||Permanent|
|Description of position:||
Your responsibility is to lead, coach and develop our Finnish Sales Team. You will develop our existing key customer relationships with your team and actively seek new customers in Finland. You actively participate in sales and customer negotiations.
You will be responsible of:
• With your team to run the Orion Diagnostica business in Finland
• Your own and your teams work with our customers
• Sales of Orion Diagnostica solutions; both b-to-c and b-to-b customers
• Strategic and annual activity plans for your territory with your team
• Net sales and costs budgets. You are also responsible for the forecasting of your sales, costs and resources as well as for analysing sales results.
• Distributor pricing and profitability follow-up for your territory
• Following up market trends and customer preferences.
• Collaboration with marketing in order to find the best marketing materials and channels for reaching our targets.
• Monitoring and reporting in CRM, to determine the focus of the sales activities.
• Coach, mentor, develop and lead our Sales Team.
• Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
The location of the position: Espoo area
|Description of unit:||Orion Diagnostica is part of Orion Group, the leading healthcare company in Finland. Orion Diagnostica develops, manufactures and markets diagnostic tests and test solutions. The company specializes in accurate and affordable clinical diagnostic and hygiene monitoring tests, which are easy to use and provide fast results. We focus on point-of-care diagnostic tools that enable healthcare professionals to detect diseases more quickly, make evidence-based diagnoses and treatment decisions, and follow up on treatment outcomes. Over 80% of net sales comes from international sales. The company employs ca 300 people in Finland and abroad. We have been building well-being for over 40 years.|
We offer an interesting and challenging position in a growing business area. In this position you will be able to follow the latest trends and developments in the Healthcare & Diagnostics business, together with developing your skills with managing a Sales Team - at the same time learning and developing yourself in the area of diagnostics. #buildingwellbeing #testbeforeprescribing
• M.Sc. or equivalent from the area of healthcare, natural sciences (microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry)
• 4-5 years of work experience from healthcare/diagnostics/medical device
• Min. 2 years experiences of leading Sales Team
• Strong track record from sales technique and process
• Experience in key account management
• Analytical mind-set and business minded way of thinking
• Excellent negotiation and co-operation skills
• Good project management skills
• Fluent in English
• Ability to travel in Finland and occasionally (2-4 times/year) in the other Nordic countries
We wish from you:
• You are people and customer centric person with goal oriented mind-set
• You actively follow the business environment and listen to the customer.
• You are service minded and help the customer to succeed.
• You take the lead of our Team
• You take care of your well-being at work as well as your competence. You are curious and eager to learn new things.
|Additional information on the position:||
Bitten Stender ; Head of Sales, Nordic
Mobile phone +45 30546671
|In addition:||Approved medical examination which also includes drug testing is required prior to the employment.|
|In addition:||We will carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.|