|Application period ends:||2018-01-28|
|Type of employment:||Permanent|
|Description of position:||
Are you results-orientated sales professional who can drive success? Can you understand, plan and implement export strategies across a specific export territory? Would you jump at the chance to work for a forward-thinking, dynamic team in Orion Diagnostica?
In this position your task is to build and execute profitable sales growth of Orion Diagnostica products through distributors.
You will be responsible of:
• Business-to-business sales of Orion Diagnostica solutions
• Strategic and annual activity plans for your territory.
• Net sales, rolling planning, cost and sales estimations for your territory.
• Selecting and developing the distributor network for your territory.
• Distributor pricing and profitability follow-up for your territory
• Developing distributor capabilities to sell Orion Diagnostica products in their markets
• Following up market trends
• Participating in internal development projects
|Description of unit:||Orion Diagnostica is part of Orion Group, the leading healthcare company in Finland. Orion Diagnostica develops, manufactures and markets diagnostic tests and test solutions. The company specializes in accurate and affordable clinical diagnostic and hygiene monitoring tests, which are easy to use and provide fast results. We focus on point-of-care diagnostic tools that enable healthcare professionals to detect diseases more quickly, make evidence-based diagnoses and treatment decisions, and follow up on treatment outcomes. Over 80% of net sales comes from international sales. The company employs ca 300 people in Finland and abroad. We have been building well-being for over 40 years.|
|We offer:||We offer an interesting and challenging position in a growing business area. In this position you will be able to follow the latest trends and developments in the international business, at the same time learning and developing yourself in the area of diagnostics.|
• M.Sc.or equivalent from the area of healthcare, natural sciences (microbiology, molecular biology,biochemistry)
• 4-5 years of work experience from international business (healthcare/diagnostics)
• Strong track record from business-to-business sales
• Experience in key account management
• Analytical mind-set and business minded way of thinking
• Excellent negotiation and co-operation skills
• Good project management skills
• Fluent in English
• Ability to travel
We wish from you:
• You actively follow the business environment and listen to the customer.
• You are service minded and help the customer to succeed.
• You take care of your well-being at work as well as your competence. You are curious and eager to learn new things.
|Additional information on the position:||
Vice President, Sales
Mobile phone +358 50 966 3345
24.1. at 13:00-15:00
25.1. at 13:00-15:00
|In addition:||Approved medical examination which also includes drug testing is required prior to the employment.|
|In addition:||We will carry out a security clearance prior to the employment for the selected person.|