|Application period ends:||2016-10-30|
|Type of employment:||Permanent|
|Description of unit:||Orion Information Management (IM) employs 80 people, of which approximately two thirds are located in Espoo. Other locations are Turku, Kuopio, Hanko, Mumbai and Nottingham. We support Orion’s business in achieving its strategic targets not only by ensuring the availability of IT services but also by constantly looking for new innovations to match the current and future business needs.|
|Description of position:||
We are looking for an enthusiastic and business driven IT professional to renew Orion Laboratory Information Management Systems. Laboratory Information Management Systems include e.g. Agilent & Waters chromatography solutions and laboratory weighing systems. You are responsible for service design, architecture, usability, support, and lifecycle management of Orion Laboratory Information Management systems (LIMS). You innovate new solutions and ways of working, together with Orion’s and its subisidiaries Research & Development and Supply Chain functions.
- Ensure the operations of LIM systems so that they meet the requirements of Orion R&D and Supply Chain
- Develop and support services, architecture and systems in Laboratory Information Management Systems area.
- Coordinate collaboration with stakeholders and key users
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- Participate in larger projects as well as smaller enhancement work
- Plan life cycle management of relevant solutions and services
- Utilize external resources and networks efficiently
You should have more than three years of experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems, or other relevant systems. You should be familiar with laboratory working environment and related IT systems (LIMS, CDS, SDMS) preferably in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry. We appreciate a suitable upper university degree from a relevant field. Taking ownership of and completing tasks at hand is natural for you. Being successful in the role requires understanding of what brings value to the business, curiosity, excellent collaboration and communication skills, positive “can do” attitude as well as taking responsibility. You exemplify problem solving skills, continuous improvement attitude and are familiar with Lean philosophy and methodologies.
The chosen person requires an approved health examination, which also includes drug testing.
|We offer:||Orion’s Information Management works in close collaboration with the business functions to solve interesting problems. As a member of this community you are able to contribute and affect on how Orion improves well-being of our customers. We have a good working atmosphere based on common values and mutual trust. This position gives you a great opportunity to develop your skills in the field of laboratory informatics.|
|Additional information on the position:||
Olli Voima, Head of Business IM, Supply Chain and Corporate Business Support, tel. +358 50 966 2321
- on Thursday October 20 from 8:30 to 10:00
- on Friday October 21 from 8:30 to 10:00
- on Monday October 24 from 15:00 to 16:00
- on Friday October 28 from 8:00 to 9:00
|Lisäksi:||Tehtävään valitulta henkilöltä edellytetään hyväksyttyä terveystarkastusta, joka sisältää myös huumausainetestauksen.|
|Lisäksi:||Valitusta henkilöstä tullaan teettämään turvallisuusselvitys ennen työsuhteen alkua.|