|Application period ends:||2016-10-06|
|Type of employment:||Permanent|
|Description of unit:||Orion Information Management (IM) employs 80 people, of which approximately two thirds are located in Espoo. Other locations are Turku, Kuopio, Hanko, Mumbai and Nottingham. We support Orion’s business in achieving its strategic targets not only by ensuring the availability of IT services but also by constantly looking for new innovations to match the current and future business needs.|
|Description of position:||
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results oriented IT professional to join us in the important task of developing and supporting optimal solutions for Orion. You will focus on production and quality management as an Application Specialist in the Business Applications team. You are responsible for ensuring the usability of our solutions by supporting Key Users, solving problems and continuously improving our solutions. You innovate new solutions and ways of working, together with Orion’s business functions.
- Develop and support existing solutions in the area of SAP PP-PI and QM as well as their related integrations
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- Participate in larger projects as well as smaller enhancement work
- Participate in life cycle management of relevant solutions and services
- Utilize external resources and networks efficiently
You are expected to have more than three years of experience from working as a specialist within the areas of SAP PP-PI, QM and related interfaces. We appreciate a suitable upper university degree from a relevant field. Taking ownership of and completing tasks at hand is natural for you. You are motivated by solving problems and seeing the results of your work in effective use. Being successful in the role requires understanding of what brings value to the business, curiousness, excellent collaboration and communication skills, positive “can do” attitude as well as taking responsibility.
The chosen person requires an approved health examination, which also includes drug testing.
Orion’s Information Management works in close collaboration with the business functions to solve interesting problems. As a member of this community you are able to contribute and affect on how Orion improves well-being of our customers. We have a good working atmosphere based on common values and mutual trust.
|Additional information on the position:||
Andreas Rämö, Manager, Business Applications, tel. +358 50 966 3468
- On Monday, 3rd of October at 8-9
- On Wednesday, 5th of October at 8-9 and 13-14.30
- On Thursday, 6th of October at 15-16