|Name of the client company:||Other|
|Job area:||Hallinto- ja toimistotyö|
|Type of employment:||Vakituinen|
|Introduction of the client company:||
Faron Pharmaceuticals (Faron) is a late stage clinical biopharmaceutical company developing novel treatments for medical conditions with significant unmet needs. The company currently has a pipeline focusing on acute organ traumas, vascular damage and cancer immunotherapy. Faron is based in Turku, Finland. Faron is listed on AIM under the ticker ’FARN’
We work with high scientific standards in the global, fast-paced drug development environment. People at Faron are skilled and very motivated for results.
Now we are now looking for A Medical Project Assistant.
Medical Project Assistant is a new position in Faron. The chosen person will be responsible for providing administrative and project-specific support to Clinical Operations Team members.
In the position of a Medical Project Assistant you will assist in the following activities:
• Creating, collecting and maintaining internal documentation for various projects
• Ensuring receipt, completeness and accuracy of clinical and administrative documents
• Attending and taking minutes in clinical project team and vendor meetings
• Coordinating distribution of study team materials
• Maintaining central registry of contact information for clinical sites, contract research organizations and other vendors
• Arranging meetings, travels and teleconference calls
• Management of contracts, invoices and budgets
• Coordinating investigator sites as needed and performing other tasks as assigned by the Managers and other team members
The ideal candidate will have
• Relevant work experience in Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs or related areas
• Relevant education
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Excellent spoken and written Finnish and English
• Good computer skills (MS Office) and familiar with conferencing technologies
• Dynamic mindset and a positive can-do attitude with excellent people skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology is an advantage
|We offer||We offer you a permanent full-time position with interesting and versatile tasks in an international company. You will have a great opportunity to grow on a professional level.|
Interested? Please send your CV and application in Finnish with salary request no later than 31th of July 2017 at www.opteam.fi. The first round of interviews will be conducted by Opteam.
For more information, please contact Opteam Consultants Kati Blinnikka-Pullola tel. 050 370 8435 (until 13th of July, best available on 11th of July at 14-15) or Elina Valli tel. 050 3122 807 (from 17th of July, best available on 18th of July at 9-10).