TCPOS is a leading provider of IT solutions for businesses in hospitality, catering, retail and leisure. Multifunctional POS solutions and first-class services help our customers to improve operations and drive growth. More than 6,000 customers all over the world trust in tailor-made IT-solutions from TCPOS. TCPOS employs about 110 employees in Switzerland, Germany, Italy and France.
As .NET Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Work with groups to understand the business logic on the server side and discuss what information needs to be communicated between server and GUI
• Interact with partners and customers to understand their requirements/preferences
• Suggest, design and implement components to be integrated in the TCPOS Framework
• Investigate production issues
.NET Developer requirements:
• Excellent knowledge of the .NET framework (especially .NET 4.0)
• A broad knowledge of the C# programming language
• Good understanding of threading concepts and issues
• Strong familiarity with data structures and algorithms
• Good knowledge of OO principles, design patterns and the idioms of C# and the .NET framework
• Good familiarity with relational databases (EG. Oracle / SQL Server)
• POS Industry experience would be a plus
• Team player with good communication skills
• Languages: English mandatory
• Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Switzerland (EU countries allowed)
• Availability to travel abroad from time to time
We offer interesting & challenging job in fast growing and substantial ITC company in Lugano, CH.
If you are interested - apply today!
More informations about the search gives Opteam entrepreneur Jussi Miettinen by phone (+358-400 670152) on Tuesdays 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. or by email email@example.com
Candidates will be interviewed first in Finland by Opteam.
Please send your application with CV and salary request via the link below.