Meyer Turku Oy is one of the leading European shipbuilding companies. In ICT department we are delivering business critical IT service at infrastructure and information systems level for Turku shipyard and to our daughter companies. Technical ICT services include e.g. management and coordination of mainly outsourced infrastructure services. Business ICT services include e.g. purchase, maintenance, support and development of business applications. ICT works closely with line management for business development projects to enable the shipyard to run sophisticated and highly efficient processes. Meyer Turku shipyard and its daughter companies are using more than 100 business applications and have more than 1000 workstations in use.
We are now looking for:
IT Specialist, Workplace management
• Drive the designing of service landscape for the workplace management in cooperation with IT colleagues and vendors
• Coordinate the overall service design, management, governance, systems analysis, standardization and operation in the domain area
• Align local service design with global service landscape
• Govern the strategic sourcing partners (workplace management, end-user support)
• Strive for continuous innovations and improvements for the IT solutions
• Collaborate with colleagues in business units
• Experience in workplace management, hardware device, management system (e.g. AD, SCCM, Miradore), virtualization (desktop, application) landscape
• Experience and knowledge of configuration and asset management best practices, reference models and systems
• Ability to write documentation, instructions and guidelines and review documents provided by others
• Ability to ensure cooperation between business, ICT, and vendors
• Cooperative personality, strong communication skills and team spirit, as well as commitment and flexibility
• Business-fluent Finnish and English
We offer you interesting challenges in a global high technology industry. You will collaborate actively with our colleagues in our sister shipyard in Papenburg, Germany. You will also have a great change to participate in developing a whole new IT systems landscape when the old legacy systems will be replaced with a new state of the art level IT solutions.
More information provided by:
For more information, please contact Head of Group, Workplace and Network Services, Rami Kokkala, tel.050 432 7271.
|Hakeminen||Fill your application form by 23.03.2018.|