In times of digitalization, the importance of IT is growing enormously. The provision of high-quality IT services is not sufficient; they must be known and usable to ensure value contribution. We are establishing an international IT Business Service Management team for the support of our Finnish and German locations, which is committed to the continuous improvement of business and IT alignment.
• Encourage collaboration between business departments and IT
• Identify the IT demands of the departments and align on priorities
• Develop IT solution approaches and evaluation of the solution options in idea and initiation phases in close cooperation with the IT application and infrastructure managers
• Gather Service Level Requirements and close agreements with the business departments
• Continuous optimization of the IT Business services in terms of business value, costs, quality and security
• Active support of the project managers of business projects with IT shares
• Experience with IT Business relationship management, project management and IT Service Management
• Strong communication skills
• Academic degree in business informatics or information management
• Native/fluent Finnish language skills
• Very good English language skills
• Readiness to travel at least once per month
• German language skill is a plus
We are offering an interesting job in an internationally active company with an appropriate payment. We support committed and motivated teams, because we know that we can only deliver our vessels when all hands work together. The IT team has the task to help business mastering digitalization in shipbuilding and contributes significantly to the Meyer’s ability to maintain its competitive advantage. Our agile company culture facilitates fast decision making and encourages innovation and teamwork.
|More information provided by||
More information about the position is given by Niko Essen (Head of IT, +358 40 845 1277), during these call hours:
Thursday 11.1. 9:00 – 10:30 and Friday 19.1. 12:00 – 13:30.
|Applying||If you are interested in this position in an innovative company, please use our application form and send us your application by 21.1.2018. Please send your CV in English.|