You will join a team of IT experts in a phase of ramping up the design performance in Meyer Group. You will take place in Meyer Turku ICT and take the existing corporate network environment in to your custody as a member of network management team. In this role you will succeed by realizing the network services business needs of multi-site and multi-national organization and proactively communicating with stakeholders.
• Act as a coordinator in ICT internal projects and as a specialist in business projects
• As a specialist, take part of strategic planning of ICT operations as well as in tactical and operational level decision making
• Introduces and evaluates new ICT technology standards to develop and improve business processes
• Define corporate ICT technology standards and design guidelines in the networking services area of expertise
• Take responsible for the co-ordination of vendors in the aspect of SLA and service management
• Support business solution key-users in expertise of the systems.
• Maintain system documentation and configuration
• Good understanding of network and network security technology standards.
• Experience in transforming business needs to infrastructure solutions, technology standards and service design guidelines.
• Ability to ensure cooperation between business, ICT, and vendors.
• Cooperative personality, strong communication skills and team spirit, as well as commitment, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
• Business-fluent Finnish and English.
• Project management skills
• Experience of IT architecture
We offer a very interesting and versatile job in the shipbuilding industry with international viewpoint.
For more information about the position you may contact Head of Technical ICT Rami Kokkala, 050 432 7271. The contacting time: 6.11. at 12-16, 17.11. at 12-16.
Please fill your application form by 26.11.2017. Be quick as we’ll start interviewing the applicants soon and the position will be filled as soon as the applicable persons are found.