You will join a team of business and IT experts in a phase of ramping up the design performance in Meyer Group. You will be part of the innovative IT PLM Team which is responsible for all engineering application in the group. As your primary responsibility you will take the existing Meyer Turku design software landscape in to your custody and prepare it for the transformation to the global landscape. In this role you will succeed by realizing the big picture of design software business needs and proactively communicating with stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain design software landscape together with key users and vendors
• Support implementation of products, installation, setup and customization of applications
• System administration governance, configuration, development lead and troubleshooting activities
• Can-do problem solving attitude and will to understand customer needs
• Two-three years work experience on IT or CAD related administration
• Co-operative personality, strong communication skills and team spirit
• Fluent Finnish and English
• IT admin and scripting skills
• Any experience of existing landscape of PLM area: Dassault products, Autodesk products, Aveva, Cadmatic and 20 smaller specialized design applications
• Experience of IT architecture
• Project management skills
• Educational background on IT
We offer a very interesting and versatile job in the shipbuilding industry with international viewpoint.
For more information about the position you may contact Head of Business ICT Jukka Karkulehto, 050 482 4257. Contacting time: 7.11. at 09-11, 21.11. at 09-11.
Please fill your application form by 26.11.2017. Be quick as we’ll start interviewing the applicants soon and the position will be filled as soon as the applicable persons are found.