Meyer Turku Oy employs 1,700 persons and specializes in building highly complex, innovative and environmentally friendly cruise ships, car-passenger ferries and special vessels. Together with two sister shipyards in Germany, Meyer Werft in Papenburg and Neptun Werft in Rostock, Meyer Turku is one of the world’s leading cruise ship builders. The successful shipbuilding tradition in Turku has been continuing since 1737. The company is currently building cruise ships for TUI Cruises. The company will also build two cruise ships for Costa Crociere, Carnival Corporation and Royal Caribbean International.
The design and construction of the ships are supported by the subsidiaries of Meyer Turku: Piikkio Works Oy, which is a Cabin Factory in Piikkiö, Shipbuilding Completion Oy, which provides turnkey solutions to public spaces in ships, and ENG´nD Oy, which is an engineering company offering services for shipbuilding and offshore.
We are looking for
Product Lifecycle Management Business Analyst
You will join a team of business and ICT experts in a phase of ramping up the design performance in Meyer Turku. You will take place in Meyer Turku business and take the responsibility for ensuring that the specified design business processes meet the real life and stakeholders commit to agreed goals. In this role you will succeed by realizing the holistic picture of Meyer Turku design now and in future.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate business requirements for new or enhanced processes or technology solutions
• Document processes and data requirements for Meyer Turku design development
• Act as a communication funnel between design departments, ICT PLM team and vendors of the PLM systems
• Contribute to the development of Meyer Group PLM strategy together with Meyer Werft
• Lead the business deployment of Meyer Group PLM transformation in Turku
• Educational background M.Eng / M.Sc or equivalent working experience
• Proactive hands-on attitude
• Senior working skills analyzing and developing design processes
• Ability to absorb the signals from field and structure them to process descriptions
• Project management skills
• PLM architecture skills
• Fluent English
• Any experience of existing landscape of PDM systems, Autodesk products, Aveva, Cadmatic, Atlassian products or Dassault products
We offer a very interesting and versatile job in the shipbuilding industry with international viewpoint.
|More information provided by||
For more information about the position you may contact Atte Peltola, Head of Design tools and PLM tel. +358 400 709 453. The contacting time 22.9.2017 from 10.00 to 11.00.
If you are interested about the position please fill in electrical form until 1.10.2017.