Meyer Turku, together with Meyer Werft in Germany, is one of the leading European shipbuilders. Shipbuilding is a fascinating business and we realize visions.
We are offering an interesting position in the field of international and domestic tax in an innovative and future-oriented company. Come on board and be a part of us. This job is located in our Luxemburg office.
• Contact person for all international transfer pricing arrangements within the group
• Independent coordination of cross-border issues with foreign companies/corporations
• Constant monitoring of all IC transactions
• Responsible for all revision-proof invoicing price documentation
• Development and establishment of a group-wide TP guidelines and TP reporting
• Contact person for questions of national and international turnover tax
• Contact person for questions of customs
• Development and establishment of corporation-wide tax plan
• Participation/support in all kinds of tax related company audits
• Participation/support in the development and expansion of a corporation wide Tax Compliance Management Systems
• Advisor (from tax perspective) regarding internal legal changes within the group
• Completed degree in economics or law, or other comparable qualification
• Ideally certified/qualified tax accountant
• Several years experience in an internationally active tax consulting firm, the tax department of an internationally active company or in the financial administration
• Sound knowledge of national and international tax law
• SAP skills are desirable
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Prepared to travel
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills and good self-organization
• Very good communication and team work skills
• Confident appearance and flexible
We offer you a front seat in the fast growing and thriving international ship building industry. The company also offers various additional company benefits.
For more information about the position you may contact Mihail Koopman tel. +49 151 422 040 99 or Tuomas Nyberg tel. +358 405 264 698. The contacting time for mr. Nyberg is on Fridays from 9.00 to 10.00 am.
If you are interested in this position in an innovative company, please use our application form and send us your application by 27th of September 2017. We are looking forward to you.